St. Colman's College, Fermoy, Co. Cork. Looking to, and planning for the future.


Tuesday, May 6th, 2008

 U16 Cork Colleges Final


St. Colman's College                       6 - 9

Blackwater Community School       3 - 9


The St. Colman's College U16 Hurling team claimed victory over Blackwater Community School  in Ballynoe.



Wednesday, 23rd April, 2008

U16½ Munster Football Final in Mitchelstown

(click on thumbnail for larger image)



Friday 11th April 2008

St Colman’s 1-8

St Flannan’s 1-7


Our U15 hurlers had a great win over St. Flannan's on Friday last, when a last minute goal by Colm Ahern ensured victory.  It was an exciting ending that could have seen St. Flannan's take the title but scores from Patrick Roche, Colm Ahern and Eoin Maye made sure that the White Cup would be going home to Fermoy.


Scorers — St Colman’s: C Ahern (1-1), P Roche (0-6, 0-2 frees), E O’Maigh (0-1).
ST COLMAN’S: E Barry, M Brennan, T Condon, P Blackburn, P de Roiste, N Byrne, E O’Maigh, J Mullins, M Pyne, P Roche, C O’Leary, D Lawlor, N McNamara,

C Ahern, D Cronin.   Sub: R O’Connor for Cronin.

Colman's students shine in Cross Country

St Colman’s College student Sean Finn from Ballindangan took victory in the 1500 metres junior at the 2006 South Munster Schools Cross Country Championships in Carrignavar.  Darren Tobin from Leamlara took second place and very creditable performances were given by the other 15 pupils to participate.

Draw for St Colman’s in Harty Quarter Final

St Colman’s College 0-13 v Nenagh 2-7

The St Colman’s senior hurling team travelled to New Inn on Wednesday 25th January for the Quarter Final of the Dr Harty Cup. The opposition was Nenagh. Weather conditions were very good, however the pitch was in very in bad condition as it was soft full of divot holes. This made hurling very difficult for both teams.

The game was a close tough contest from the start. St Colman’s had a lead of four points to two at the end of the first ten minutes. A missed free straight in front of the Colman’s goal led to a soft goal. The Nenagh boys now raised their game and a well taken goal came for them just before half time. They now led by 2-3 to 0-7 at the break.

Nenagh opened the scoring in the second half and Adrian Mannix followed with a point from a free. At the end of ten minutes Nenagh had increased their lead to four points.

Adrian Mannix pulled back three points, two from frees. Going into the final minutes of the game only two points separated the sides. St Colman’s now had all the play but chance after chance was wasted as our lads tried to score a goal. In the twenty ninth minute an Adrian Mannix point from a free brought us within a point of Nenagh. The last puck of the game, a free, was put over the bar by Mannix and so St Colman’s got another chance.

St Colman’s were lucky to get the draw in the end. They played very badly in the first half and while they did much better in the second half they still wasted a lot of chances. The replay is on this Wednesday at Claughán in Limerick. To win here St Colman’s will have play much better.

Scorers: Adrian Mannix 0-10, Eoin Barry 0-2, S, Mark O’Callaghan (0-1)


J Condon (Fermoy), Jeremiah Ahern (Kildorrery), Don O’Connell (Fermoy), Shane Howard (Ballyhooley). James O’Sullivan (Fermoy), Kenneth Kearney (Tallow), Liam Coleman (Fermoy), Shane Cotter (St Catherine’s), Ronan O’Callaghan (Watergrasshill), Stephen Walsh (Bride Rvs), Eoin Barry (Watergrasshill), Shane Kearney (Ballyduff), Mark O’Callaghan (Castletownroche), Adrian Mannix (Kilworth), Fergal Ryan (Fermoy)

Subs used: Leo Sexton (Castlelyons), James Barry (Watergrasshill), Brian O’Sullivan (Fermoy)

Subs: Colman O’Connell (Castlelyons), Brendan Hoare (Castlelyons), Liam Forde (Bride Rvs), Alan Baragry (Fermoy), Michael Collins (Bride Rvs), Luke McCarthy (Tallow), Thomas Ryan (Tallow), Paul McLoughlin (Fermoy), Aidan Condon (Glanworth), Nigel Brennock (Fermoy), Kevin Kenny (Castlelyons), Philip Butler (Bride Rvs), Ricky Fraher (Fermoy), Shane Kearney (Bride Rvs), Barry Coughlan (Fermoy), Michael Kearney (Bride Rvs), Brian Collins (Bride Rvs), Anthony Cronin (Watergrasshill). Martin McCarthy (Watergrasshill),

 Great win for St Colman’s U13s in Star First Year Cup

St Colman’s College, Fermoy 4

Colaiste Mhuire 3

The St Colman’s U13 soccer team travelled to Cobh to play Colaiste Mhuire in what proved to be a very entertaining game. This was St Colman’s second game of the Star First Year Cup.

Colaiste Mhuire started well and five minutes into the game their number eight scored from well out the field. This score seemed to spark the Fermoy boys into action and soon after matt Condon scored a superb goal by lobbing the goalie from outside the box.

St Colman’s were now dominating the game and a great solo effort by Michael Spillane almost resulted in St Colman’s taking the lead. Just before half time Brian Hogan made a great save to keep the sides level.

The second half started well for Colman’s with the midfield and front men making powerful runs at Coláiste Mhuire’s defence. Our backs, Chris, Nathan, Darragh, and Pádraig were well in control and handled everything that Colaiste Mhuire was throwing at them.

The great effort put in by St Colman’s was rewarded when Michael Pyne headed a Michael Spillane free kick into the net. Five minutes later a perfectly weighted ball from Brian Carroll sent Michael Pyne through the opposition defence to score his second goal of the day.

St Colman’s were now looking to press home their 3 – 1 advantage but excellent play by the Cobh number eleven brought them right back into the game and St Colman’s were now hanging on by a single goal margin.

With only two minutes left the Cobh number eleven pounced on a loose ball and scored to secure what looked like a certain draw. However the valiant St Colman’s were not to be denied victory and within one minute of the final whistle Dean Cronin popped up in their box to score a fine goal after some great play from Conor Kearney on the wing.

Great credit is due to both teams for providing such an entertaining game. Man of the match for St Colman’s was Darragh O’Carroll.


Brian Hogan, Nathan Byrne, Matt Condon, Darragh O’Carroll, Michael Pyne, Chris Cotter, Pádraig O’Regan, Michael Spillane, Stephen Ford, Dean Cronin, Bryan Carroll,

Sub used: Conor Kearney.

Subs: Donal McAuliffe, Noel McAuliffe, Aodhán Tuohy, Tom O’Brien, Reuben Dowling, Junior Shittu, Rory O’Connor, Brendan O’Mahony, Richard O’Dea, Edward Lonergan.


Successful Christmas Sports Draw


The winner of the St Colman's College Christmas Sports draw Michael Boyce (second left) of Rathcormac with (L to R) : Donal O'Connell (teacher); Stephen Boyce (seller);  Mr John Hickson (Principal of St Colman's College, Fermoy)

Over the last few weeks before the Christmas holidays the students of St Colman’s College sold tickets to raise money for sport in the School. The money raised will help to improve sport facilities in the school and allow the continued participation in inter school competitions.

We would like to congratulate and thank all the students who put in a lot of effort in selling the tickets. An excellent job was done.

We also thank everyone who supported the fund raising venture by buying the tickets.

Congratulations to the lucky winners. The following are the results of the draw.

1st Prize: A Christmas Hamper:  Michael Boyce, Rathcormac.

Ticket Seller: Stephen Boyce

2nd Prize : €100  Margaret Hanratty, Watergrasshill

Ticket Seller: Eamonn Mulholland

3rd Prize: €50  -N Twomey, Ballynanelagh, Rathcormac

4th Prize: €50  -Johnny Magner, Glanworth

Clear win for St Colman’s U14 Hurlers.

U14 Cork Colleges ‘A’ Hurling Championship.

St Colman’s 5-7 v Colaiste Spioraid Naoimh 0-7

The U14 hurling team played Colaiste Spioraid Naoimh in the Cork Colleges ‘A’ Championship at home on Tuesday 29th November. The weather was wet and muggy.

The two sides seemed to start on an equal footing. But as the game progressed St Colman’s began to dominate play. Three points from Will Condon and a goal each from Sean Shanahan and James McCarthy gave St Colman’s a good lead at half time. The score at tat point was 203 to 0-3.

Spioraid Naoimh came out fighting for the second half. They got a lot of possession but were unable to capitalise on it. St Colman’s eventually got on top again and three goals added to their total by Sean Finn and Will O’Donoghue meant that the result was well and truly settled in favour of the Fermoy boys. Ronan Fenton and Michael Spillane also scored points.

The St Colman’s team were well worth the victory being by far the better side.


Alan Barry, Michael Pyne, Darragh O’Carroll, Tadhg Barry-Murphy, Colm Hynes, Gerald Hogan, Nathan Byrne, Michael Spillane, Sean Shanahan, James McCarthy, Ronan Fenton, Kieran Morrison, Bryan Carroll, William Condon, Ross Murphy.

Subs: Stephen Forde, Francis John O’Flynn, Noel McAuliffe, Sean Geary.


St Colman’s win a place in Callaghan Cup Final

St Colman’s College 0-8 v Glanmire CC 0-7

St Colman’s and Glanmire CC returned to Ballynoe on Monday 29th November to play the semi-final of the Cork Colleges Senior ‘A’ hurling championship. The pitch was again in excellent condition. There was a strong wind blowing straight down the length of the pitch and this favoured the Glanmire team in the first half.

This was a very keenly contested game from start to finish. Playing against the wind in the first half St Colman’s found it difficult to move the ball from puck outs that were falling short of the 65-metre line into the Glanmire half. Any attacks that were mounted ended without scoring for most of the first half. Meanwhile Glanmire were more successful scoring a total of five points and led by three points at half time.

The Fermoy side played better in the second half and by the 15th minute had drawn level. Shane Cotter’s point in the twenty-fourth minute put us in the lead. Shortly after Glanmire got a point to level the game again going into injury time. Mark O’Callaghan had the distinction of scoring the winning point of the game.

In spite of struggling for most of the game and especially in the first half credit for keeping in touch and being in a position to win the game must go to the defence who worked hard to limit the damage during the first twenty eight minutes of the game.

Overall though the team still has a lot to do to be real contenders for the Harty title.

Scorers S Cotter 0- 3, u McCarthy 0-2, Mark O’Callaghan 0-1, Brian O’Sullivan 0-1, Shane Kearney 0-1, .


J Condon (Fermoy), Jeremiah Ahern (Kildorrery), Liam Forde (Bride Rvs), Don O’Connell (Fermoy), James O’Sullivan (Fermoy), Kenneth Kearney (Tallow), Liam Coleman (Fermoy), Shane Cotter (St Catherine’s), Leo Sexton (Castlelyons), Luke McCarthy (Tallow), Eoin Barry (Watergrasshill), James Barry (Watergrasshill), Brian O’Sullivan (Fermoy), Shane Kearney (Ballyduff), Mark O’Callaghan (Castletownroche)

Subs used: Adrian Mannix (Kilworth),

Subs: Colman O’Connell (Castlelyons), Ronan O’Callaghan (Fermoy), Shane Howard (Ballyhooley), Ricky Fraher (Fermoy), Aidan Condon (Glanworth), Thomas Ryan (Tallow), Alan Baragry (Fermoy), Anthony Cronin (Watergrasshill). Nigel Brennock (Fermoy), Shane Kearney (Bride Rvs), Paul McLoughlan (Fermoy), Martin McCarthy (Watergrasshill), Philip Butler (Bride Rvs), Barry Coughlan (Fermoy), Michael Kearney (Bride Rvs), Brian Collins (Bride Rvs), Brendan Hoare (Castlelyons), Stephen Walsh (Bride Rvs), Michael Collins (Bride Rvs), Fergal Ryan (Fermoy),


St Colman’s win a Dr. Harty Quarter Final place

St Colman’s College 2-11 v Glanmire CC 0-9

St Colman’s played Glanmire CC in this Harty cup game at Ballynoe on Wednesday 23rd November. The pitch was in excellent condition. There was a very light breeze and this favoured the Glanmire in the first half.

The first half was a tough encounter with both sides conceding a lot of frees. Both sets of backs defended well and scores were hard to come by. St Colman’s led by the narrowest of margins at half time, 0-5 to 0-4.

Glanmire opened the scoring in the second half with a point in the fourth minute. A mere two minutes later St Colman’s were on the attack and Fergal Ryan’s shot at goal was saved but a vigilant Mark O’Callaghan was on hand to put the ball to the back of the net. This gave the Fermoy side the edge in the game, which they held on to and Mark’s second goal ten minutes from the end made a come back by the Glanmire side very unlikely. The final margin was eight points.

This win books a place for St Colman’s in the Quarter final late in January.

The next game will be against Cashel CS and is fixed for Wednesday 7th December.

Scorers: Mark O’Callaghan 2-2, F Ryan 0-4, J O’Sullivan 0-3, S Cotter 0-1 and Brian O’Sullivan 0-1.


J Condon (Fermoy), Jeremiah Ahern (Kildorrery), Don O’Connell (Fermoy), Brendan Hoare (Castlelyons), Stephen Walsh (Bride Rvs), James O’Sullivan (Fermoy), Shane Howard (Ballyhooley), Shane Cotter (St Catherine’s), Leo Sexton (Castlelyons), Luke McCarthy (Tallow), Eoin Barry (Watergrasshill), James Barry (Watergrasshill), Michael Collins (Bride Rvs), Fergal Ryan (Fermoy), Mark O’Callaghan (Castletownroche)

Subs used: Brian O’Sullivan (Fermoy), Shane Kearney (Ballyduff), Ronan O’Callaghan (Fermoy), Nigel Brennock (Fermoy), Alan Baragry (Fermoy),

Subs: Colman O’Connell (Castlelyons), Liam Forde (Bride Rvs), Aidan Condon (Glanworth), Adrian Mannix (Kilworth), Thomas Ryan (Tallow), Ricky Fraher (Fermoy), Shane Kearney (Bride Rvs), Paul McLoughlan (Fermoy), Martin McCarthy (Watergrasshill), Philip Butler (Bride Rvs), Barry Coughlan (Fermoy), Michael Kearney (Bride Rvs), Brian Collins (Bride Rvs), Anthony Cronin (Watergrasshill). Kenneth Kearney (Tallow).

St Colman’s U13s lose to Nagle Community College.

St Colman’s College, Fermoy 3

Nagle Community College, Mahon. 6

The St Colman’s U13 soccer team played Nagle C.C., Mahon at home on Monday 14th November. Just five minutes into the game the Fermoy side was awarded a penalty but David Pyne filed to find the net, however very shortly afterwards he struck a superb shot from outfield and this time the ball did end up in the net. Michael Pyne increased the lead to 2-0 when he scored with a classy flick from a corner.

Having dominated for most of the first half St Colman’s found themselves up against a Mahon side that was beginning to come more into the game as the interval approached. Their reward was a goal that left the score at 2-1 at half time.

St Colman’s started the second half well with Stephen Forde and Bryan Carroll linking up well. However Nagle CC continued the fight back started late in the first half and were becoming the dominant team. The game was completely turned around when St Colman’s conceded four goals in the space of ten minutes.

St Colman’s battled on and Stephen Forde pulled back one to reduce the deficit to 5-3. In spite of trying very hard they failed to get the 4th and 5th goals and concede another goal to leave the final score at 3-6.

In spite of the margin the side battled hard and the result was disappointing. Great credit must go to Nathan Byrne who put in a man of the match performance.


Junior Shittu, Chris Cotter, Nathan Byrne, Richard O’Dea, Bryan Carroll, Stephen Forde, Noel McAuliffe, Donal McAuliffe, Michael Pyne, Brian Hogan, Padraig O’Regan, Aodhán Tuohy, Reuben Dowling, Andrew O’Mahony.

St Colman’s win second Harty game against North Mon

St Colman’s College 2-15 v St Flannan’s 0-6

St Colman’s played the second game of this year’s Harty cup campaign against the North Mon at Ballynoe on Friday 11th November. The pitch was in excellent condition. There was a strong wind blowing diagonally across the pitch and this favoured the Mon in the first half.

While the Mon opened the scoring with a point from a free in the second minute, St Colman’s dominated play right through the first half, and it wasn’t until the twenty-seventh that the City side scored again. The score at half time was 1-8 to 0-2.

On top in every position St Colman’s went on to increase the lead in the second half and at the end of the hour had a total of 2-15 to 0-6.

This was great display on the part of the whole team. Jason Condon was well in control in goals and made a fine save when the Mon were awarded a penalty. All six defenders were well on top of their game. Kenneth in the number six jersey and doing the duty of captain, in the absence of Adrian Mannix, for the game showed leadership in way he played. Leo Sexton and Shane Cotter at midfield were again on top as in the game against St Flannan’s. All six of the forwards and Brian O’Sullivan who came on scored.

The next game will be against Glanmire Community School and is fixed for Wednesday 23rd November.

Scorers: F Ryan 0-7, Mark O’Callaghan 1-2, J Barry 1-1, S Kearney 0-1, Eoin Barry 0-1, S, Luke McCarthy 0-1, Brian O’Sullivan 0-1.


J Condon (Fermoy), Jeremiah Ahern (Kildorrery), Brendan Hoare (Castlelyons), James O’Sullivan (Fermoy), Kenneth Kearney (Tallow), Shane Howard (Ballyhooley). Shane Cotter (St Catherine’s), Leo Sexton (Castlelyons), Luke McCarthy (Tallow), Eoin Barry (Watergrasshill), Shane Kearney (Ballyduff), James Barry (Watergrasshill), Fergal Ryan (Fermoy), Mark O’Callaghan (Castletownroche)

Subs used: Brian O’Sullivan (Fermoy), Aidan Condon (Glanworth), Paul McLoughlan (Fermoy), Martin McCarthy (Watergrasshill),

Subs: Colman O’Connell (Castlelyons), Liam Forde (Bride Rvs), Stephen Walsh (Bride Rvs), Michael Collins (Bride Rvs), Adrian Mannix (Kilworth), Thomas Ryan (Tallow), Ricky Fraher (Fermoy), Shane Kearney (Bride Rvs), Philip Butler (Bride Rvs), Barry Coughlan (Fermoy), Michael Kearney (Bride Rvs), Alan Baragry (Fermoy), Ronan O’Callaghan (Watergrasshill), Brian Collins (Bride Rvs), Anthony Cronin (Watergrasshill).

St Colman’s defeat St Flannan’s in first game of Harty

St Colman’s College 2-15 v St Flannan’s 2-14

Not many gave St Colman’s a chance of beating St Flannan’s in this encounter which was played in excellent conditions at Feenagh on Wednesday 12th October. St Flannan’s were entering the fray with a team that had a large proportion of last year’s winning side and they were physically the stronger side.

The Fermoy school got off to a good start and had a lead of 1-4 to no score at the end of the first quarter. In the second quarter St Flannan’s began to get into the action and with five minutes to go in the half had reduced the lead to two points. At half time the tally was 1-8 to 1-5, an advantage of three points to St Colman’s.

St Flannan’s opened the scoring in the second half with a point from a free in the second minute. St Colman’s answered with a goal within a matter of minutes. By the end of the third quarter St Colman’s had stretched the lead to eight points.

St Flannan’s fought back and secured their second goal very early in the last quarter and followed with two pointed frees which brought the lead back to a goal. Defensive errors on the part of Ennis side’s defence gave Adrian Mannix the opportunity to score three more points from frees. Five minutes to go and St Colman’s seemed to be in the driving seat. However the St Flannan’s forwards piled on the pressure and after putting over four points reduced the Fermoy lead to a minimum when the final whistle went.

This was an excellent performance from a Colman’s side which had as many as eleven players playing their first game at Harty level. Jason Condon in goal had an excellent game and caught and cleared a lot of ball, his long clearance and puck outs had an important bearing on the outcome of the game. All six of the defence played well with Ken Kearney in the centre back position being very effective.

At mid field the partnership of Shane Cotter and Leo Sexton worked very well and both played excellent games. Shane Kearney at wing forward was very much on top of the game and added three points to the score. Eoin Barry in the centre was playing a very well but had to leave the field due to injury near the end of the first half. Luke McCarthy on the right wing also played well.

Michael Collins and Aidan Condon starting in the corners did very well. Aidan Condon’s goal early in the second half was due to his vigilance at the edge of the square. He tipped a ball that had been saved by the goalkeeper into the net. This was a very important score.

Adrian Mannix at full forward had dream game. His free taking was a hundred per cent accurate. His first touch and control in play was excellent.

This was a great win and St Colman’s now play the North Mon in their second game of the group stage of the competition.

Scorers: A Mannix 1-11 (frees 0-5), A Condon 1-0, S Kearney 0-3, L Sexton 0-1


J Condon (Fermoy), Jeremiah Ahern (Kildorrery), Liam Forde (Bride Rvs), Brendan Hoare (Castlelyons), Stephen Walsh (Bride Rvs), Kenneth Kearney (Tallow), Shane Howard (Ballyhooley). Shane Cotter (St Catherine’s), Leo Sexton (Castlelyons), Luke McCarthy (Tallow), Eoin Barry (Watergrasshill), Shane Kearney (Ballyduff), Michael Collins (Bride Rvs), Adrian Mannix (Kilworth), Aidan Condon (Glanwotrh)

Subs used: Thomas Ryan (Tallow),

Subs: James Barry (Watergrasshill), (Fermoy), James Barry (Watergrasshill),

St Colman’s register first win of the year in Callaghan Cup

St Colman’s 2 – 17 v Colaiste Chriost Rí 2 – 10

St Colman’s had the first Championship game of the year on Wednesday 21st Sept. This game was against Col Chriost Rí in the Cork Colleges Senior ‘A’ hurling championship for the Dr O’Callaghan Cup. It was played at Watergrasshill in good conditions.

From the throw in this was a tough closely contested game. Very early in the game St Colman’s conceded a goal. During the first twenty minutes we only managed to score only one point from play, Shane Kearney being the scorer here. However the free taking accuracy of Adrian Mannix gave us a lead of five points to one goal.

The Chriost Rí players contested every ball and in spite of sending the ball wide ten times in the course of the first period had a lead of one point at half time, 0-8 to 1-6.

For the first ten minutes of the second half the sides exchanged points and in the eleventh minute Adrian Mannix put St Colman’s into the lead with a well taken point. The Fermoy side went on to dominate play and never lost the lead after this. The final margin was seven points.

The St Colman’s defence was very effective with Liam Forde and Jeremiah Aherne playing very well. Ken Kearney did very well as centre back. Shane cotter and Leo Sexton dominated at centre field. Eoin Barry did well at centre forward, as did James Barry and Shane Kearney on the wings. Michael Collins in the corner took his chances. A score of 1-12, 1-6 of which were from frees, by Adrian Mannix tells its own story. Overall aver good performance by the whole team. Well done.


J Condon (Fermoy, P McLoughlan (Fermoy), L Forde (Bride Rvs), J Aherne (Kildorrery), S Walsh (Bride Rvs), Ken Kearney (Cois Bríde, Tallow), S Howard (Ballyhooley), S Cotter (St Catherine’s), Leo Sexton (Castlelyons), James Barry (Watergrasshill), Eoin Barry (Watergrasshill), S Kearney (Ballyduff Upper), Ml Collins (Bride Rvs), A Mannix (Kilworth), L McCarthy, (Cois Bríde, Tallow),

Subs Used:

B Hoare (Castlelyons), A Condon (Glanworth), S Kearney (Bride Rvs).


M O’Callaghan (Castletownroche), P Butler (Bride Rvs), K Kenny (Castlelyons), Ml Kearney (Bride Rvs), D Murphy (Fermoy), B Coughlan (Fermoy), David Aherne (Kildorrery), T Ryan (Cois Bríde), Martin McCarthy (Watergrasshill), Brian Collins (Bride Rvs)

Scorers:  A Mannix (1-12), M Collins (1-2), S Kearney (Ballyduff) 0-2, E Barry 0-2.




St Colman’s complete the U14 ‘A’ hurling and football double.

St Colman’s Fermoy 2-8 v Midleton CBS 1-7.

The St Colman’s U14 hurling team won the final of the ‘A’ Championship at Ballynoe on Wednesday 25th May. This win meant that they are now champions in both hurling and football as they had already won the football final some weeks ago.

The game was played at Ballynoe. There was a strong wind and the Fermoy side played against it for the first half. We had a very good start as David Pyne found the net in the fifth minute. James Roche added two points to this before Midleton got on the scoreboard with a point in the eleventh minute. The next ten minutes saw the two sides compete with neither side gaining enough advantage to score. However it was Midleton who broke the deadlock and during the last five minutes of ordinary time put the ball over the bar four times, three of them from frees, to level the score. A pointed free taken by James Roche during added on time gave us a point advantage at half time.

Brian Mulcahy opened the scoring in the second half and David Pyne followed soon afterwards with his second goal. Midleton answered with a point followed by a goal and this brought our lead to a minimum. However from here on the game went very much our way with James Roche, Brian Mulcahy and Darren Tobin scoring a point each in quick succession. This gave us a good lead which we defended well over the last ten minutes of the game.

This was very good win and came very much from team effort. Ed Aherne in goals had an excellent game and showed great skill and courage. The full back line with Brian Condon in full and Austin O’Hara and Stephen O’Brien in the corners didn’t put afoot wrong. The half back line was very strong. Kevin O’Brien and Tommy Sheehan on the wings played very well. James Roche was an excellent centre back and also had a hundred percent success rare in the free taking. At centre field Sean Finn and Anthony Cronin dominated the game. Mark Flynn was very effective at centre forward as were Brian Mulcahy and Liam Whelan on the wings. The full forward line, made up of Darren Tobin, David Pyne and Will Condon was not found wanting. The two goals scored by David Pyne were important to the final outcome.

This has been a great year for this U14 group and winning both competitions has been a great achievement. Both Fergal Lyons and Andrew O’Sullivan did an excellent job throughout the year with the two teams. Congratulations to the entire panel and the trainers.



James Roche 0-5, Darren Tobin 0-1, David Pyne 2-0, B Mulcahy 0-2.


Ed Aherne (St Catherine’s), Austin O’Hara (Kilworth), Brian Condon (Kilworth), Stephen O’Brien (St Catherine’s), Kevin O’Brien (Ballyduff), James Roche (Ballyhooley), Tommy Sheehan (Ballyhooley), Sean Finn (Glanworth), Anthony Cronin (Watergrasshill), Brian Mulcahy (St Catherine’s), Mark Flynn (Fermoy), Liam Whelan (Kilworth), Darren Tobin (Castlelyons), David Pyne (Glanworth), Will Condon (Kilworth).

Sub used: Conor Hegarty (St Catherine’s),

Subs: Alex Noonan (St Catherine’s), Kieran Lane (Kilworth), David Quirke (Bride Rovers), Darragh O’Reilly (Ballyhooley), Eoin O’Donovan (Castlelyons), John O’Flynn, Johnny Magner (Glanworth), Conor Healy (Castlelyons), Michael Howard, Kevin Field (Watergrasshill),

St Colman’s win U14 Football title.

U14 Cork Colleges Football

St Colman’s 1-8 v Colaiste Spioraid Naoimh, Bishopstown 0-4

The U14 football team played Colaiste Spioraid Naoimh Bishopstown in the Cork Colleges ‘A’ Championship final on Friday 22nd April. The game was played at St Vincent’s Cork. Weather conditions were very bad with a strong wind and rain for the full duration of the game.

St Colman’s had the advantage of the wind in the first half and made hard work of taking full advantage of it. An early goal turned out to be an important factor in winning the game finally. It meant that they had fairly good lead right through the first half and going into the second half when they could expect a lot of pressure from a Bishopstown side that overall was physically stronger. When the city lads did get into attacking positions our defence was equal to the challenge and held the to two points in the first half.

The second half was very competitive as both sides valiantly struggled to overcome the adverse conditions there being no let up in the wind and rain. Still the Fermoy boys not only held on to the lead but also eventually stretched it to seven points, and this was the final margin.

Al fifteen players contributed to this victory. On the day they played much better football than the opposition. They shoed great spirit and certainly deseved the win. In goals Johnny Magner was excellent. Al three in the full back line, Conor Healy, James Roche and Stephen Roche kept the Bishopstown forwards very much in check. At centre back Mark Flynn, captain, provided great leadership. He was ably assisted by Tommy Sheehan and Liam Whelan. St Colman’s were particularly strong at midfield with Sean Finn and Anthony Cronin in full control. St Colman’s were also very strong on the half forward line. Davis Pyne was in the centre and John Hurley and Brian Mulcahy were on the wings. Darren Tobin played valiantly in the corner and was the scorer of three of Colman’s points. The Condon brothers in the full and left corner positions also played their part. The player who perhaps madde the biggest contribution to this victory was Sean Finn. He played to a very high standard from the beginning to the end. He provided not only leadership but inspiration to the whole team.

This was a great win. Well done to Mr Fergal Lyons and Mr Andrew O’Sullivan who such a good job in preparing the team for this great win.

This group of players have another final to play. In hurling they have also qualified for the final and will meet Midleton.


Darren Tobin 0-3, Anthony Cronin 0-2, John Hurley 1-0, Brian Mulcahy 0-1, Sean Finn 0-1, David Pyne 0-1.


Johnny Magner (Glanworth), Conor Healy (Castlelyons), James Roche (Ballyhooley), Stephen O’Brien (St Catherine’s), Tommy Sheehan (Ballyhooley), Mark Flynn (Captain) (Fermoy), Liam Whelan (Kilworth), Sean Finn (Glanworth), Anthony Cronin (Watergrasshill), John Hurley, David Pyne (Glanworth), Brian Mulcahy (St Catherine’s), Darran Tobin (Castlelyons), Brian Condon (Kilworth),Will Condon (Kilworth).

Subs used: Ronan Fenton (Castlelyons)

Subs: Fergus Collins, Maurice Keane, James O’Sullivan, Nicky Redmond, Alex Noonan, Kieran Lane, Daniel O’Sullivan, David Quirke, Darragh O’Reilly, Austin O’Hara, Tadhg Barry-Murphy, Michael Howard, Kevin Field, Conor Hegarty, Ian Pratt, Ross Murphy, Hugh O’Neill.

St Colman’s U16 Soccer team make it to semi-final of Cork cup

St Colman’s 4 v Douglas CS 0

On Friday 15th April the U16 team played Douglas CS in the quarter final of the Cork Cup. St Colman’s started this game well and were solid right through the field. Thomas Noonan was having a good game at midfield. In defence Shane Hannon playing his first game was very solid. Mid way through the first St Colman’s went ahead and at half time the Score was three nil.

The second half saw Douglas working hard to get into the game and were rewarded when they finally penetrated our defence and clawed one goal back. They continued to put on the pressure but our defence held out. Adrian Mannix made victory certain by scoring the fourth goal.

This win means that St Colman’s are now into the semi-final in the first year competing in this competition.


Liam Coleman, Padraig Pratt, Adrian O’Driscoll, Kalin Kelly, Shane Hannon, Stephen Quinn, Leo Sexton, Shane Howard, Thomas Noonan, Ronan O’Callaghan, Adrian Mannix, Barry Moroney, Scott McCormack, Alex Sheehan.


Daniel O’Brien, Alan Baragry, Arlen Ahern, Brendan Cotter, James Campion, Jonathan O’Keeney, Jeffrey Dolan, Brian O’Sullivan, David Byrne, Shane O’Brien, Sean Sharpe, Sean Quirke, Ronan McCarthy, Ross Livingstone,

Comprehensive win for St Colman’s U14 Hurlers.

U14 Cork Colleges ‘A’ Hurling Championship.

St Colman’s 3-10 v Glanmire CS Rí 0-3

The U14 hurling team played Glanmire at home last week. The game was totally one sided with the Fermoy side having little difficulty outplaying the Glanmire side. The score at half time was 3-5 to 0-0. The second half was a continuation of the first half. Overall an easy win for a St Colman’s U14 team which is having a very good season in both hurling and football.

The final result of the league section of this competition is a three way tie . St Colman’s have won the resulting draw and will play the winners of Col. Sp. Naoimh, Bishopstown, and Col. Choilm, Ballincollig on Friday 22nd April at a venue to be decided.


Darren Tobin 1-4, David Pyne 0-1, Anthony Cronin 0-3, Liam Whelan 2-0, James Roche 0-1.


Ed Aherne (St Catherine’s), Michael Howard, Stephen O’Brien (St Catherine’s),

John O’Flynn, Tommy Sheehan (Ballyhooley), James Roche (Ballyhooley), Conor Hegarty (St Catherine’s), Kevin O’Brien (Ballyduff), Sean Finn (Glanworth), Liam Whelan (Kilworth), Anthony Cronin (Watergrasshill), Brian Mulcahy (St Catherine’s), Darran Tobin (Castlelyons), Alex Noonan (St Catherine’s)

David Pyne (Glanworth).

Subs: Kieran Lane (Kilworth), David Quirke (Bride Rovers), Austin O’Hara (Kilworth), Darragh O’Reilly (Ballyhooley), Eoin O’Donovan (Castlelyons), Johnny Magner (Glanworth), Conor Healy (Castlelyons), Mark Flynn (Fermoy), John Hurley (),Brian Condon (Kilworth),Will Condon (Kilworth).

Kevin Field (Watergrasshill),

St Colman’s win final of Cork Colleges Senior ‘B’ Football Championship

St Colman’s College 1-8 v Rosscarbery 0-10

On Tuesday 5th April the St Colman’s senior football team travelled to Coachford to play Rosscarbery in the final of the Cork Colleges Senior ‘B’ football Championship for the Corn Mhic Gabhainn.

St Colman’s played the first half with the wind, which was quite strong. Colm O’Keeffe opened the scoring with a well taken point in the first minute. Sean Beecher followed this with a beautiful goal only a minute later. Alan O’Connor set him up for this score.

However we made hard work of keeping the ball in the opposition’s half of the field for the rest of this half. Rosscarbery made plenty of chances to get scores but our backs were very effective in preventing them scoring and all they had to show at the end of the first half was one point from play but they also had eight wides. The score at half time was 1-3 to 0-2 in our favour.

For twenty minutes in the second half we failed to up our game and allowed Rosscarbery into the game more. During this time we failed to score from play and added only one point from a free taken by Colm O’Keeffe in the seventh minute. In the twentieth minute a free pointed by the opposition reduced our lead to a minimum.

During the last ten minutes the standard of play improved considerably as both sides repeatedly moved the ball from defence into attack. With just a minute left in normal time a free allowed Rosscarbery to come within a point of us. Another point almost on full time was scored and the sides ended up level

Extra time was played. In the first period Sean Beecher opened the scoring with a point and this was followed by a second from Jeremiah Ahern. The second half saw Rosscarbery bring this two-point lead to a minimum. The final minutes of play saw both teams dig deep but the St Colman’s team held on for a well deserved victory.

Scorers: C O’Keeffe 0-3, P Lynch 0-1, Ml Sheehan 0-`1, S Beecher 1-1, R Fraher 0-1, Jeremiah 0-1.


Liam Coleman (Fermoy), Ml Pat O’Regan, Seamus Kelleher (Fermoy), Paul McLaughlin (Fermoy), Stephen Quinn (Bride Rvs), James O’Sullivan (Fermoy), Mark O’Connor (Kilworth), Robert O’Driscoll (Glanworth), Shane Cotter ( St Catherine’s), Mike Sheehan (Glanworth), Ricky Fraher (Fermoy), Sean Beecher,

Colm O’Keeffe (Bride Rvs), Alan O’Connor (Fermoy), Pádraig Lynch (Kilworth),

Subs used: Jeremiah Ahern (Kildorrery),

Subs: Kieran O’Higgins (Castlelyons), Don O’Connell (Fermoy), Liam Forde (Bride Rvs), Jerry Ó Connor (Ballyhooley), Kenneth Flynn , Kevin O’Keeffe (Bride Rvs), Adrian Mannix (Kilworth), Colman O’Connell (Castlelyons),

St Colman’s U16 hurlers qualify for Final

U16 Cork Colleges Hurling

St Colman’s 6-6 v Gaelcholaíste Mhuire AG 2-6

The semi-final of the Cork Colleges U16 ‘A’ hurling championship was played at Watergrasshill on Monday 14th March. The opposition was Gaelcholaiste Mhuire AG of Cork city. Conditions were not great as it was raining and there was a fairly strong wind against St Colman’s in the first half.

This was a very one sided game even though many of the St Colman’s team did not play well. By the tenth minute St Colman’s were leading by 5-2 to 0-2. Gaelcholaíste scored their first goal in the twelfth minute and were back into the game for the rest of the half and added a further 1-6 to their tally during this period, while the Fermoy side only managed a single point. This left the half –time score at 6-2 to 2-5.

Playing with the wind in the second half St Colman’s continued on top and finished convincing winners. They now play Glanmire Community School in the final.


Daniel Dooley (Bride Rvs), Mark O’Leary (Castlelyons), Michael Kearney (Bride Rvs), Patrick Moakley (Kilworth), Thomas Noonan (Ballyduff), Sean Howard (Ballyhooley), Brian O’Donovan(Castlelyons), Darran Murphy (Fermoy), Anthony Cronin (Watergrasshill), Tiernan O’Rourke (Mitchelstown ), Shane Kearney (Ballyduff), Mark O’Callaghan (Castletownroche), Thomas Ryan (Tallow), Aidan Condon (Glanworth),Brian O’Sullivan (Fermoy).

U14 Cork Colleges Football

St Colman’s 6-19 v Col Choilm, Balincollig 1-4

The U14 football team played Colaiste Choilm at home on Friday 11th March. St Colman’s started strong and continued to dominate the play right through the hour. The score at half time was 5-13 to 0-0. During the second half Col Choilm did a little better but St Colman’s were still on top by a long shot. This was another big win by a side that is having a very good run in the championship. Well done to all involved, both players and trainers.


David Pyne 0-8, Sean Finn 0-4, Will Condon 3-0, Brian Condon 4-1, Anthony Cronin 0-3, John Hurley 0-1, Alex Noonan 0-1.


Johnny Magner (Glanworth), Conor Hegarty (St Catherine’s), James Roche (Ballyhooley), Conor Healy (Castlelyons), Tommy Sheehan (Ballyhooley), Stephen O’Brien (St Catherine’s), Liam Whelan (Kilworth), Sean Finn (Glanworth), Anthony Cronin (Watergrasshill), John Hurley (), David Pyne (Glanworth), Brian Mulcahy (St Catherine’s), Darran Tobin (Castlelyons), Brian Condon (Kilworth), Will Condon (Kilworth), Nicky Redmond (Fermoy), Alex Noonan (Ballyduff), Ronan Fenton (Castlelyons), David Quirke (Bride Rovers), James O’Sul;livan (Bride Rovers).


St. Colman's College Senior Football Team 

which played Abbey CBS, Tipperary in the final of the Munster Colleges Senior 'B' Football championship final 2005.  The title went to Abbey CBS. 



A very comprehensive win for the U14 hurling team

U14 Cork Colleges Hurling

(Report: Mr. Donal O'Connell)

St Colman’s 3-14 v Gaelcolaiste Mhuire 0-3

The U14 hurling team played Gaelcolaiste Mhuire on Wednesday 23rd February. The game was played in the North Mon pitch.

This was a tough competitive game even though the score line seems to suggest different. It was a very physical game and the main difference between teams was that the St Colman’s boys were more skilful and took the scores.

The Fermoy boys also showed great courage and discipline throughout the game. It was a great win and well done to everyone on the team.


Anthony Cronin 0-4, Darren Tobin 1-3, Mark Flynn 0-1, Brian Mulcahy 0-1 Sean Finn 1-2, James Roche 0-1, Kevin Field 1-0, Will Condon 0-2


Ed Ahern (St Catherine’s), Kieran Lane (Kilworth), Stephen O’Brien (St Catherine’s), Kevin O’Brien (Ballyduff), James Roche (Ballyhooley), Conor Hegarty (St Catherine’s), Sean Finn (Glanworth), Catherine’s), Mark Flynn (Fermoy), Will Condon (Kilworth), Anthony Cronin (Watergrasshill), Brian Mulcahy (St Catherine’s), Jack O’Brien ), Liam Whelan ),

Subs used: Kevin Field (Watergrasshill), Johnny Magner (Glanworth), Alex Noonan (Ballyduff), Ronan Fenton (Castlelyons),

Subs: Brian Condon (Kilworth), Austin O’Hara (Kilworth), Brian Mulcahy (St Catherine’s), Darragh O’Reilly (Ballyhooley), James O’Sullivan.


St Colman’s lose Harty Cup semi-final

(Report by Mr. Donal O'Connell)

St Colman’s College 1-6 v CBS Thurles 4-10

The St Colman’s College, Fermoy played Thurles on Sunday 13th February in the semi-final of the Dr Harty cup. The venue was Clonmel.

Kevin Dineen opened the scoring with a point from a sixty five metre free in the seventh minute and Thurles responded with two points. In the twelfth minute Paudie Lynch rounded his man with the ball and laid it off to Jamie Kearney who sent it to the back of the net. Playing with the wind St Colman’s should have stretched the lead, and good solid hurling by Thurles made sure this did not happen. In spite of getting a good supply of ball the Colman’s forwards failed to add more than three points to their tally after the goal. Thurles on the other hand saw the game turn very much in their favour in the twenty-fifth minute when a good save by Colm O’Keeffe was picked up on the rebound by a vigilant Thurles forward who put it into the net. They were now approaching half time level and went into a single point lead in the thirtieth minute.

The second half saw the Thurles side playing with ever increasing confidence. However Paudie Lynch opened the scoring in the second half and the sides were again level. The game was well and truly decided between the seventh and the eighteenth minutes as Thurles were rewarded for their domination with tree goals. Between that and the end of the match they added a further five points without reply.

Much reason for Thurles’ success lay in the total effectiveness of their defence as they totally closed down the Colman’s forwards who had had much more success against the other teams they played in the campaign. The resulting distribution of ball into their own forwards was well used.

Even though this was devastating defeat this years team certainly did have a good campaign and they can be proud of winning the Callaghan cup and getting to the Harty semi-final. They worked hard at training. They have certainly added to great tradition of hurling associated with St Colman’s. Garvan Queenay did an excellent job in both the training and coaching. Well done everyone.

Scorers: J Kearney 1-0, Lynch 0-3, K Dinneen 0-1, S Cotter 0-1, A Mannix 0-1

Panel: Colm O’Keeffe (Bride Rvs), Mossie Barry (Watergrasshill), Jerry O’Connor (Ballyhooley), James O’Sullivan (Fermoy), Stephen Walsh (Bride Rvs), Pádraig Cotter (St Catherine’s), Kenneth Kearney (Tallow), Mark O’Connor(Kilworth), Shane Cotter ( St Catherine’s), Adrian Mannix (Kilworth), Kevin Dinneen (St Catherine’s), Jamie Kearney (Ballyduff), Pádraig Lynch (Kilworth), Paul Hoye (Araglinn), Alan O’Connor (Fermoy)

Subs used: Philip Mahon (Fermoy), S Kearney (Ballyduff), Don O’Connell (Fermoy).

Subs: Jonathan McCarthy (Fermoy), Eoin Barry (Watergrasshill), Ricky Fraher (Fermoy), James Barry (Watergrasshill),Kevin O’Keeffe (Bride Rvs), Paul McLoughlan (Fermoy),Liam Forde (Bride Rvs), James Barry (Watergrasshill), Leo Sexton (Castlelyons), Jeremiah Ahern (Kildorrery), Ml Collins (Bride Rvs), Colman O’Connell (Castlelyons), Robert O’Driscoll (Glanworth), Sean Ahern (Watergrasshill), Kevin O’Keeffe (Bride Rvs), Shane Kearney (Ballyduff), Shane Howard (Ballyhooley).

St Colman's Harty team 2004


St Colman’s College Fermoy Games.

Clear win for St Colman’s U14 Footballers.

(Report by Mr. Donal O'Connell)

U14 Cork Colleges Football

St Colman’s 3-11 v Colaiste Chriost Rí 2-10

The U14 football team played Colaiste Chriost Rí at home on Wenesday 9th February. This game started with both sides fighting for dominance and Chriost at first seemed to have the edge. St Colman’s conceded several points as result. However the Fermoy side came into the game during the second quarter. At the half times whistle the visitors were still two points ahead.

The second half was a very different matter. St Colman’s very soon gained full control of the game and got the all important goals. Chriost Rí fought back but the Colman’s boys held and finished strong to win the game by a margin of four points.

This was fine performance by the whole team. At corner back Stephen O’Brien played very well. Liam Whelan did a great job on a very good player at halfback. At centre field Sean Finn had a huge bearing on the final outcome of the game. At right half forward Brian Mulcahy turned in a very good performance. In the corner Darren Tobin won a lot of ball and took his scores. Well done lads, this was an important win.


Brian Condon 1-1, Darren Tobin 0-3, John Hurley 0-1, Brian Mulcahy 0-3, Sean Finn 0-2, Will Condon 1-0, David Pyne 1-1.


Johnny Magner (Glanworth), Conor Healy (Castlelyons), James Roche (Ballyhooley), Stephen O’Brien (St Catherine’s), Liam Whelan (Kilworth), Anthony Cronin (Watergrasshill), Tommy Sheehan (Ballyhooley), Mark Flynn (Fermoy), Sean Finn (Glanworth), Brian Mulcahy (St Catherine’s), David Pyne (Glanworth), John Hurley (), Darran Tobin (Castlelyons), Brian Condon (Kilworth),Will Condon (Kilworth).

Subs used: Conor Hegarty (St Catherine’s),

Subs: Kieran Lane (Kilworth), David Quirke (Bride Rovers), Austin O’Hara (Kilworth), Alex Noonan (St Catherine’s) Darragh O’Reilly (Ballyhooley), Eoin O’Donovan (Castlelyons), Kevin Field (Watergrasshill),

St Colman’s in final of Munster Colleges Senior ‘B’ Football Championship 

(Report by Mr. Donal O'Connell)

St Colman’s College 2-16 v Tarbert 0-10

On Wednesday 2nd February the St Colman’s senior football team travelled to Ballingarry, Co Limerick, to play the semi-final of the Munster Senior ‘B’ football championship. The opposition was Tarbert, Co Kerry.

The first half was won conclusively by St Colman’s, the score being 2-5 to 0-6. Paudie Lynch scored the first goal. The Tarbert keeper was in the process of shepherding the ball wide. Paudie dramatically got inside him, rounded him with the ball and put into the back of the net. Paudie also scored the second goal. This time he carried the ball forty metres through the Tarbert defence and drove the ball to the top of the net.

Adrian Mannix, the free taker, was very much on target scoring four points out four attempts. He scored another three points from play. At midfield Robert O’Driscoll dominated in the air and his delivery was outstanding. Colm O’Keeffe and Michael Sheehan won a lot of ball up front.

The backs gave an outstanding display right through the game, especially in the second half when they came under immense pressure.

This was a great display and earns the team a place in the final. The opposition will be Tipperary.

On Sunday next St Colman’s will contest the semi-final of the Munster Senior Colleges hurling championship for the Dr Harty Cup. The game is against Thurles CBS and the game will be played in Clonmel.

Scorers: A Mannix 0-9, P Lynch 2-1, A O’Connor 0-2, Ml Sheehan 0-`2, S Beecher 0-1, S Cotter 0-1.


Liam Coleman (Fermoy), Seamus Kelleher (Fermoy), James O’Sullivan (Fermoy), Don O’Connell (Fermoy), Mark O’Connor (Kilworth), Ricky Fraher (Fermoy), Stephen Quinn (Bride Rvs), Robert O’Driscoll (Glanworth), Shane Cotter ( St Catherine’s), Alan O’Connor (Fermoy), Sean Beecher, Mike Sheehan (Glanworth), Colm O’Keeffe (Bride Rvs), Adrian Mannix (Kilworth), Pádraig Lynch (Kilworth),

Subs used: Jeremiah Ahern (Kildorrery), Paul McLaughlin (Fermoy),

Subs: Kieran O’Higgins (Castlelyons), Liam Forde (Bride Rvs), James O’Sullivan (Fermoy), Jerry Ó Connor (Ballyhooley), Colman O’Connell (Castlelyons), Kenneth Flynn, Kevin O’Keeffe (Bride Rvs), Ml Pat O’Regan,

"Colman's student Aman Yadav, wins Cork Cricket Award

(Report by Mr. Trevor Franks )

The annual Cork County Cricket Awards Night for achievements during the 2004 season took place on Friday, 14th January 2005. The night was well supported by the younger playing members with a large number of parents in attendance. Unfortunately due to various reasons there was only a small turn out from senior players. This year's event marked the inaugural presentation of the Bernadette Williamson Memorial Award to honour the 'Most Improved Player'. The following are the recipients of the various awards :Cork County Senior Player of the Year 2004 (Noel Molloy Award): John Power Most Improved Player 2004 (Bernadette Williamson Award): Mike Reid Senior Batsman 2004: Robert Duggan Senior Bowler 2004: Keith Banks; Junior Player of the Year 2004: Aman Yadav; (pictured back row second from left) Junior Batsman 2004: Michael John Wycherley Junior Bowler 2004: Ciaran Healy Young Player of the Year 2004 (Joe Cummins Award): Darren Fogarty Schoolboy of the Year 2004: Marcus Yarrow .

The following were recognised for their selection for Munster at underage level: Munster U-15: Ali Khan, Ciaran Cummings, Marcus Yarrow, Robert Browner. Munster U-13:Cliver Creedon Emerging Players: Ben Hudson, Kevin Bray, Rory Plant, Michael Russell, Andrew Sommerfield, Ryan Williamson

St. Colman's College, Fermoy, Co. Cork., Ireland

Tel: 025- 31930 / 31622   Fax: 025- 31634


Web by Michael Bourke Designs 086-879 8893